Wednesday 25 August 2010

Popping Home

Me and Jonathan (godson), are off to Sweden for a couple of days. Being an 'Erickson' this could be considered 'going home', although the exact extent of my Swedish heritage is open for debate. (as far as I know my grandfather was Swedish, although as He did not speak Swedish I cannot verify this). One theory I heard on the family grapevine, (years ago) is that he was born in Sweden but adopted by a family in England when he was 18 months old... plausable, but if that was the case, he wouldnt have had a Swedish surname surely?
---
Anyway, whether or not it is 'home' to me... it is certainly home to a lot of Honey Buzzards, of which I am hoping to see at least one!
It is also home to these scrumptuous little fellaz, of whom I am hoping to eat far more than one.

I will let you know how I do on both accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment